Note sure what to say and how to say it? Check out our list of note suggestions for some inspiration for your message.
- How are you so awesome and amazing? Thanks for all you do!
- A bunch of thanks - just for you.
- You are the best; we appreciate you!
- You made my day! Thank you!
- There was nothing random about your acts of kindness!
I LOVE YOU
- I love you so much! XX
- From your secret admirer…
- You’re my lobster!
- I love you tons, sugar buns!
- You've stolen my heart...
- I screwed up. I’m sorry!
- Will you forgive me?
- I wish I could take it back…
- I promise I will never hurt you again!
- Oopsie Poopsie!
- You’re in my thoughts today.
- We hope these brighten your day!
- I’m so grateful for you.
- You make the world a nicer place!
Thinking of you!
- We can’t wait to meet your little one!
- Way to go!
- Yay! When do we celebrate?
- Your hard work has paid off!
- We wish you the best of luck!
I MISS YOU
- It’s been too long!
- I miss your face…
- I wish our paths crossed more often!
- Wish I were kissing you instead of missing you… XO
- Can’t wait to see you again!
- Get better soon, sooner soonest!
- Take care of yourself, we love you!
- You are getting steadier, stronger and better every day!
- We hope you are resting and relaxing, and we will see you soon!
- Here’s to a quick recovery!
- May your day be as wonderful as you are!
- Happy Birth-YAY!
- Cheers to your birthday!
- You’re another year better…
- Happy Birthday, Beautiful!
- And you thought I forgot!
- It gets better every year!
- Words can’t describe how it feels to have you in my life. Happy Anniversary!
- Same day next year? XO
- You complete me...
- I wish I could be there to hug you!
- Thinking of you…
- We are sorry for your loss- sending all our love
- I hope you feel surrounded by love in this time of sadness.
- Our deepest sympathies...
- Quarantine sucks without you…
- 6 feet apart is too far!
- There’s no one else I’d rather isolate with!
- Sending our socially distanced love... XO
- You are my essential person!
Have a note suggestion? Drop a comment below and share your thoughts!